This is an agreement between parents and carers and Maidstone United Raiders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This must be signed by parents and carers before your child can attend a Raiders training session. No child will be allowed to attend training unless this form is signed.
By signing this agreement, you confirm that:
- you will follow the Government’s social distancing and hygiene guidelines
- you will follow the Government’s guidelines for youth football training
- you will follow the Football Association guidelines for youth football training
These have been summarised in the Raiders COVID-19 Parent Guide.
All training sessions will take place outside, with groups of up to 30 people including coaches and players, and there will be a safety briefing at the start of each session.
Each player can be accompanied by one (1) spectator (unless there is a confirmed safeguarding arrangement for more adults to be present).
The Raiders management will ensure that all coaches:
- do not have any symptoms of COVID-19
- have not been in contact with anyone who shown COVID-19 symptoms
- will use hand sanitiser before, after and as often as is necessary during each training session